Saturday, April 19, 2014

Jesus Christ. Risen!

Source: Google
"The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay." 

I'm so grateful to know Jesus Christ in the power of his death, burial and resurrection. I penned the words to this song a number of years ago, and I pray its timeless message strengthens your faith in God on this Easter weekend 2014.



Sharing at Spiritual Sundays

5 comments:

  1. Gayle, thank you so much for sharing the wonderful song...what a talent you have! Hallelujah, what a Savior! Easter blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Do you still write? You are very talented, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for those kind words. Without a real outlet for my music, I don't write much at all. Seasons come and go, but I'll always be grateful for the season of songwriting and singing in my life. Memories for a lifetime.

      Delete
  3. You are so multi-gifted, Gayle. I loved that. I'm trying to figure out exactly which singer your voice brings to mind, but I'm not sure who it is. Janet Pascal maybe? Not sure. I just know that I love it.

    ReplyDelete