Monday, April 28, 2014

Audrey Update


Have you ever seen anything cuter than Miss Audrey in these pictures? Me neither. She completely melts my heart and fills me with overflowing joy.

She's growing so much and learning something new every day it seems. She says duck, and thank you and night-night. She is obsessed with books, and will sit for long periods of time while you read. Here we are reading last week.
She was sick last week, and for various reasons, I didn't get to see her much, but my twin sister (who has been Audrey's caretaker for the past month) took very good care of her while her mother worked. Dayle has been a real blessing to my daughter and to Audrey, which blesses me, too. I know they will all miss each other when they part ways.

And that will come next week, if all goes as planned, when Audrey will begin regular daycare. Nonni's heart is sadder than sad, but I've released her into God's hands, and I know he will watch over her while her mommy is away. ♦

4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. She's also already a girl after my own heart because she loves her books and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Books are wonderful joys for precious little ones! Oh, what a cutie pie she is!

    Hugs and happy week,
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has been a joy to keep. I will always be grateful that we've had this special time together. I know I will have myself a good cry when the week comes to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post, Gayle. Little Audrey is so precious and I know your sis will miss her!

    ReplyDelete