Saturday, August 31, 2013

Audrey in August

In a few hours, August will be over. For me, it zipped by. When I wasn't working, I tried to spend as much time as possible with a little bitty girl who has completely stolen my heart.

Of course, I took a jillion pictures of her throughout the month. If I posted each one, this would be the blog that never ends, so I'm posting one from August 1st, and one my daughter snapped today.

As you see, Miss Audrey spent her time wisely. I trust you did, too.

6 comments:

  1. What precious pictures...there's nothing like being a grandma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gayle! Your post made me laugh out loud! She really does use her time well :)

    Looks like you did too, my friend!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that it must be hard to decide which pictures to choose, when posting. It's always fun to look through all of your bounty, over and over again.
    When you do, the love for your grandchild(ren) grows and grows!

    Enjoy every minute!
    (This advice comes from a grandma who can't get enough of her grandchildren.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so pretty! I would be taking pictures to beat the band.

    I say in all sincerity that you have the gift of beauty in your family.

    BTW: I have enjoyed getting to know your daughter through her blog. Last night, I sat down and read some of her older posts because I got caught up in her story and wanted to read more. (Hope that's OK. Blame Dayle; she invited me.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is perfectly OK, Debbie. :-) Leslie is a lot of things, but boring isn't one of them. ;-)

      Delete