Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bluebonnets and Blue Bell

Yesterday, me, Leslie, my lovely niece Anna, my sisters, their spouses and Miss Ainsley boarded Cloud Nine and took in some bluebonnets and Blue Bell Ice-Cream. If you live in Texas, you know bluebonnets are the state flower and Blue Bell is the rage.

Any flavor you can think of, they make it. I'm serious. Southern Blackberry Cobbler? Check. Their creamery is in Brenham,so we voted to take a tour of their plant before heading home. It was a good decision. Free ice-cream at the end of the tour. Oh, yay.

Mary's inspirational theme is "Blue" today at Little Red House, so I'm linking up and sharing a few pictures. I hope your day is filled with good things.


 Me and my dear, pregnant daughter. It was hard getting her down and getting her up.
 
Nanna and Papa with their adorable granddaughter.
 
The twin and spouse and Anna.
 
Mocha Almond Fudge - Delicious.

6 comments:

  1. Just roadtripped with you at Dayle's place. I'm envious because I have neither a cloud nine nor a bluebonnet in sight.

    BTW, your daughter looks just plain beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie! All mother hens think their chicks are the cutest. :-)

      Delete
  2. What a fun day! So glad y'all could take off work and go with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and memorable day...it just has to end with ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your close-up bluebonnet photo is spectacular. I can never get enough bluebonnet viewing either in real life or via photos. Thank you for sharing these.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete