Monday, March 11, 2013

Together, At Last

 
Newsflash: The twin and I will both appear in a new Chicken Soul for the Soul book - Chicken Soup for the Soul: Inspiration for Writers. That might not rock your socks, but we think it's really cool. The book won't be available until May 21st, so don't rush to your nearest bookstore and beat the door down today.

I rarely submit anything to Chicken Soup editorsessay writing isn't my true passion, you knowand although that lessened our chances of a simultaneous publishing, we hoped one would happen one day.

And now one has.

Oddly enough, I didn't know Dayle had submitted to this book, and until my contract arrived in my inbox, I totally forgot that I had. HA!

At any rate, we're excited to be together between the pages. I'll have some complimentary copies to give away, so keep your ears perked. ♦

10 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest thing--do you think maybe it might be a Guiness thing--the first twins' writings to appear in the same book???????

    Congratulations--can't help but think it was a God thing--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be triple cool, Dianne. :-)

      Delete
  2. You two are so cute!
    This just shows that twins have that "something special" between them.

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christine! We're excited.

      Delete
  3. Woo-Hoo! I'm excited to share the pages of this book with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you gals! What a fun honor!

    Congratulations, you two!

    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally happy for you both! Soo exciting! I will be looking forward to reading it! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, YAY!! That's double the pleasure, double the fun.

    (Yeah, I'm sure you two have heard that a few hundred times before. )

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sure is super special! Congrats to you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hearty congrats to you both! I'm very impressed and will certainly look for the book so do keep us posted. I adore an essay or something that can be easily read and completed in one sitting.

    All the best with it!

    ReplyDelete