Friday, January 11, 2013

Nonni's Having a Girl!

Wednesday, my daughter and I found out the gender of my grandbaby. I would've been delighted with either a boy or a girl, but "Peanut" is a girl, and she is a very active one! Kicking and flipping and looking like a little gymnast in the making. I made a collage to document the day.
 
The next night I had a "gender reveal" family dinner. Not everyone was in town and able to come, but the most important people were there - Peanut and Mommy! The cake was made by Frost Bake Shoppe in The Woodlands. It was adorable AND delicious. The mother-to-be glowed. So did Nonni.

9 comments:

  1. Happy you are having a granddaughter so much fun to spoil.
    Merle......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Mum/Peanut are going to have SOO much fun... with Nonni, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!! Your daughter is really stunning, Gayle. Can't wait to hear Peanut's given name... will you be sharing Leslie's ideas, or is it going to be a surprise?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how exciting! A sweet little girl to love and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you--your daughter is beautiful and I know Peanut is also--rejoicing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Peanut will rock your world and I mean that in the BEST way!
    It's life changing, even for Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you, your lovely daughter and sweet, little Peanut!!!

    ReplyDelete