Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Faith Walk

For the past 11 months, I have been on a Faith Walk, unlike any other in my lifetime.

I wish I could tell you that every day is met with optimism and good cheer, but that isn't always the case. Yes, I truly believe that all things work together for the good, but my humanness sometimes wins out, and I have moments of anxious thinking, wondering why, when and how. I experience angry days, wanting to hurt those who did me wrong. I get perplexed as things that seemed clear dissolve before my very eyes.

Yet, as the sun sets on this gorgeous Wednesday evening, I'm marveling at God’s unfailing provisions. All that I've needed, the song says, his hand hath provided. Great is your faithfulness, Lord unto me.

No, I'm still not certain what tomorrow holds. But whatever awaits me at sunrise--rain, shine, sleet or snow-- I've never been more certain of who holds tomorrow. ♦
_________

The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. - Lamentations 3:24

(Picture by Dayle.)

1 comment:

  1. Loved your post. It's very true and a comfort to me, especially today. Love you!

    ReplyDelete