Monday, June 27, 2016

Holding Hands in the Backseat


A child is such a precious gift from above, and I love making memories with my grandniece, Arabella Marie. 

While riding to church Sunday morning with her grandparents, I laid my hand on her car seat and she immediately wrapped her little fingers around mine. It was a tiny taste of heaven, and I could've stayed like that all day long.


"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
Matthew 19:14

I'm linking to:
Mosaic Monday

9 comments:

  1. One of my favorite things...
    Tiny little fingers wrapped around mine. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such precious pictures. Arabella dearly loves her Aunt Gayle and her face lights up every time your name is called. I'm glad she has you to hold her hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, children are such treasures. True gifts from God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A precious little girl and a pretty name.
    Thank you for linking to Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I'm sure she loves her Great Auntie Gayle too. Precious photos, sweet post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my! Moments like these are what make life worthwhile! She is so precious! Thank you for sharing with us here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magic moments indeed, what a sweet memory to capture.

    ReplyDelete