Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My Blogging Friend


Recently, my sweet blogging friend Cheryl (from "Homespun Devotions") asked if I would consider participating in her ongoing series, "Inner Views." I was honored to say yes and be a part.

It's amazing how God causes our paths to cross with people we need whenever we need them, and the day I stumbled across Cheryl's blog, I knew it wasn't by chance. She's a prayer warrior, and her words have encouraged me so many times in the past few months. If you aren't following her blog, I hope you will begin today.

I am sharing the link to my "Inner Views" in hopes that the words and music there will uplift another along the journey. Whatever I do for His Kingdom is all that truly matters in this life.




Blessings to you, sweet Cheryl. You're a true vessel of God.

8 comments:

  1. I will be reading your joint posts... Bless you for the perfect gratitude quote.XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My prayers are with you during this time of change.

      Delete
  2. Cheryl is such a sweetheart. I enjoyed reading the interview very much and am so proud to call you my sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you, and am proud to be YOUR sister.

      Delete
  3. Good Morning from the coast of Maine, dear Gayle! I read your amazing interview on sweet Cheryl's blog...I especially loved the Adrian Roger's quote, “Worry looks at God through circumstances, but peace looks at circumstances through God.” I'm so thankful that Cheryl shared your story with us...and I will be praying for you and the situation with your child and grandchild. God is so good...such a comfort in times like these.
    Sweet blessings to you, my new friend!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and your prayers, Laura. I appreciate them so much.

      Delete
  4. This was a wonderful interview, learning more about you and your life growing up! I knew you had written some songs but I never knew so many. You have an amazing gift, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, dear, sweet friend! I am just touched SO deeply to see this post. I hadn't had a chance to drop over in a few days, and when I came to visit you tonight, imagine how surprised I was! You have blessed me SO richly by your precious, kind words, and I just thank you from the bottom of my heart. Love and appreciate you so much.

    ReplyDelete