Friday, April 15, 2016

Glorious Gifts for Free

"I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station,
through which God speaks to us every hour,
if we will only tune in."

George Washington Carver


After a crazy day at work yesterday, a spontaneous shopping spree seemed the perfect cure. Two hours later, as I exited the store with my goods, I glanced up and captured this magnificent view. Everything about it thrilled me. The stately palms. The sun's golden reflection on the clouds. The blue of the sky. Such glorious gifts! (And they didn't cost me a dime.) As I gave praise to the One who made them, the cares of the day fell off my shoulders, and I felt renewed. 

I'm linking with the good people at Spiritual Sundays.

4 comments:

  1. What a magnificent view! I love the quote, too. Perfectly stated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It's amazing how our spirits can be renewed by taking in the glorious world God has created for us. It makes me feel better every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise to see this beautiful sight. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a beautiful sight! I marvel daily at all of the beauty that God surrounds us with!!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete