Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Squeezing the Moments ~ Audrey in the Arboretum

Saturday was spectacular in my neighborhood, with a hint of fall whispering though the pines. In an effort to seize the glorious moments, I loaded my beloved granddaughter in the car, picked up the twin sister, and headed to the nearby arboretum.

Here are a few pictures to paint a few thousand words.

My blue-eyed beauty with "Bop."

Looking adorable with her sunglasses on.

Pausing to pose.

A smile for Nonni and Aunt Dayle.

We started off hand-in-hand, but the open space
(and even the stony paths) were calling her name,
and she was almost impossible to contain.

Nonni breaks into a trot...

and Miss Audrey is off and running.

I'm linking to Outdoor Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. Weee! Oh, to be freeee with Nonniiiii.... What a lovely day you gals had!

    Hugs and happy week,
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious times! Thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'twas a lovely day, oh yes it was. I'm missing you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, heavens, you two couldn't be cuter together! I hope Lamb-chop was able to keep up with all the fun :)

    ReplyDelete