Monday, October 13, 2014

I Now Pronounce Them Husband and Wife


Photo by: Swindell Photography

My daughter recently eloped with the man of her dreams. Initially, there were twinges of sadness that I wasn't able to experience this joyous day with her—a day that she's dreamed about her whole life. But those sad feelings didn't last long. It's her story to write, and I'm thrilled she married a man she loves and one who loves her and her daughter, equally. He is a special man in so many ways, and I'm delighted to have him for a son-in-law. I pray their commitment will last a lifetime, and the love they share will transcend all obstacles that come their way. ♥

9 comments:

  1. May they always be as happy as they were on this special day. It saves money by doing it their way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your daughter and her new husband! May the Lord bless them as they start their life together as husband and wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! You are the proud mother of a son. May God richly bless your entire family. I'm so happy for all of you. "Welcome to the family, man of Gayle's daughter's hopes and dreams!"

    Hugs and happy weekend,
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a sweet blessing. Best wishes to them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All best wishes to the newlyweds, and the new mother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Won't the upcoming holidays be incredibly richer for Leslie's new-found love? Many blessings to the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope all is well with yu missing your posts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Charlene. Life has been busy and a bit stressful, but I hope to blog again soon.

    ReplyDelete