Wednesday, July 24, 2013

In Praise of Soy

Miss Audrey Emeline, sleeping soundly on my couch.
 
Immediately following her birth, Audrey slept round-the-clock. After a few weeks, however, she started fussing a lot and crying out from obvious gas pains. She slept very little in the day and was constantly twitching.
 
After much thought, her mother decided to try Similac's soy formula for infants. It worked like a charm. Audrey is now sleeping soundly again, and so is her mother.
 
P. S. Nonni is happy, too.

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes that's all it takes! Glad you found the answer! BTW, she's precious :)

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debby. I'm totally one of "those" grandmothers. She's stolen my heart. :-)

      Delete
  2. She is just soo precious! Glad she's doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just uploaded my first batch of pictures for printing out, and it's close to 300 and she's only a month old. :-) I don't know if they'll have enough photo albums in Houston as the years go by. :-)

      Delete
  3. My precious little pie! So glad her tummy is no longer hurting and that she can sleep soundly again. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had the same experience with my second daughter (Miss Whimsy). I thanked God for soy, too.

    And she is sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that baby and mom are better! the first days are difficult!
    Hugs from Spain

    ReplyDelete