Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mosaic Monday: More Shoes for Audrey

It seems impossible, but my grandbaby is due tomorrow (Monday, the 17th). If she doesn't arrive, the doctor plans to induce on the 19th. I'm excited and anxious, as I guess most grandmothers are prior to their first grandchild being born. I found these delightful shoes the other day, and I bought them to add to Audrey's growing collection. My prayer is for God to guide her little feet and keep her in his care all the days of her life. ♦

I'm linking to Mary's Mosaic Monday.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my ... those are adorable!! Can't wait to see Miss Audrey wearing them!

    YIKES! You're almost a grandmother!

    Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I've been hyperventilating some. :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness those are just adorable!! How exciting! Baby time is almost upon you. Praying for a quick, easy delivery! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie! That's my prayer, too!

      Delete
  3. Congrats to you and well wishes for healthy delivery and baby ~ Fantastic mosaic photography ~ Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little blog birdie told me somethhing...

    CONGRATULATIONS, Nonnie!

    ReplyDelete