Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 ~ The Year in Pictures

Although 2012 was filled with a lot of tears, and fears, and nights without much sleep, beauty often appeared among the clouds. Here are a few beautiful things I experienced in 2012.

 January - New Year's Day was simply spectacular.

 February  - A tiny girl with a big ball put a smile on my face.

 March  - A beautiful girl with a big dog warmed my heart on a cold day.

April - My beloved mother celebrated a milestone birthday with family and friends.

 May - Twin sister and I witnessed a majestic sunrise on Galveston Island.

 June - I posed with Daddy on Father's Day.

 July - Three sisters went shopping in cowboy hats.

 August - A flowerbed makeover brought loads of good cheer.

 September - Time with my daughter and granddog brightened a weekend.

 October - Hearing the heartbeat of my grandchild made my own heart beat a little faster.

 November - A glorious sunset welcomed me home after difficult days with Daddy in the hospital.

 
 December - I was blessed to spend another Christmas with my family at the old home place, and...

...my beautiful daughter turned 27.

♦ ♦ ♦

I hope your year brought good things, and I hope 2013 is filled with promise and peace.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a lovely year all the best for the next one.
    Merle.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SOO enjoyed traveling with you through this year! Your daughter is gorgeous btw, but then look at her mother! May the Lord richly bless you and yours in 2013! HUGS

    ReplyDelete