Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 ~ The Year In Pictures

 January - Finding joy in the comforts of home.

February - Unexpected roses from a long-lost friend. 

March - Glimpses of spring at Big Sister's house.

April - My dear mother celebrates another year of life, and...

 
 ...a puppy named Charlie charms us to the bone.

May - My lovely niece makes us all proud.

June - Daddy's tomatoes make summertime good.

July - The magical circus, shared with a friend.

August - My twin and B-I-L mark 30 years of marriage.

September - Fall fairies decorate my stoop, and ...

... my beautiful niece says, "I do."

October - Another birthday with my beloved twin.
 
November - Thanksgiving memories with people I cherish. 

December - Ainsley Brielle comes into our lives, and ...

 ... my Sweet Sunshine turns 25.
___________


I hope 2010 held memorable times for you and yours.

8 comments:

  1. I like your style. Memories are powerful.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely memories, Gayle. Wishing you a blessed new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and blessed year indeed. Happy new year! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Gayle. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing all these beautiful memories with us.

    You and your twin are special.

    Love you,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your pictures and year in review, Gayle.
    I just mentioned on Dayle's blog that I hadn't even thought of one. Maybe if I had spent a pair of minutes in blogland last week, I would have!

    Love it.

    Hope your job is going well and 2011 is a big old year of adventure for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever to share the passing year with us. I really enjoyed your photos. Hoping you will have a great year ahead!

    ReplyDelete