Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Dead Raised

Thursday morning an electrician delivered bad news: My refrigerator was kaput. Lightening strike. Buying a new refrigerator was the last thing I needed, but I simply refused to worry about it. God knew where I was, and that was that.

After filling coolers with ice and transferring a few things, I praised God for his endless blessings and headed to work. All day long, whenever the thought of my dead refrigerator came to mind, I immediately bannished it from my head and praised God for his endless blessings.

Yesterday, a friend went by the house to see if the refrigerator was repairable. After checking things out, he phoned me at work and said it was running perfectly fine, no repair needed.

Now you can call it what you want, but I call it a miracle, and I'm running over with joy that God still raises the dead. Oh, hallelujah!
________

I'm linking to Spiritual Sundays, where other miracles can be found.

9 comments:

  1. :) Praise the Lord! He provides in ways that just continue to amaze us....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call it a miracle also. Have prayed over a dead washing machine and saw the hand of God restore! Does that not prove His love? He cares about all of our needs!

    Blessings,
    Linda J

    ReplyDelete
  3. If He knows the number of the hairs on our head, I can safely say this was another one of His doings. He loves us like that, and that makes me want to shout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very much standing with you in the "call it a miracle" club.

    I believe that He is the God of all things, animal...vegetable... mineral... technological, and I love to watch him at work.

    What a testimony to praising him in all things.

    I'll take an ice cold lemonade now, please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed He is able! He cares about all our needs. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise God for your faith and for his faithfulness.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. God is good. Prayer is powerful. Peace and joy come to those who trust Him. Thank you for your encouraging post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! God is always in the details as he provides for our needs...What a fun story to tell others about how God performs miracles..even with fridges...

    ReplyDelete