Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Unexpected Refreshing

The past 12 months have been dry and barren for me in so many ways. Recent notification that I'll be appearing in another "Chicken Soup" book was like a tiny oasis for my worn-out, dusty soul. I'd totally forgotten about submitting anything.

I'm always humbled (and beyond grateful) when my words make people think...or feel...or smile. I predict that my story in this upcoming book will make you smile. I surely hope so. It makes me smile roar everytime I remember it.

It goes on sale in October. I hope you'll pick up a copy. If you do, please look for me.

Thank you, merciful Father, for an unexpected refreshing in the midst of lingering drought.

For some wonderful reading, click on the button below.
tuesdays unwrapped at cats

3 comments:

  1. Wow... that is so neat! I love the Chicken Soup books. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you and will look for the book (I love the Chicken Soup books!) and specifically you in it this fall. I thank God with you for the refreshment. I very much do understand.

    Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete