Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Musings


Those who know me well know that one of my wishes when I get to heaven is to know God's Plan A for my life. Some of the detours I took are easy to identify, but what were the myriad small things that should have been done that I didn't do? How did I get from Plan A to Plan Y, and what rewards did I forfeit along the way?

Maybe there are those who've never veered from the paths of righteousness or those whose children have never wandered off the King's Highway, but I'm not in that elite group of believers. I've failed umpteen times, and I still struggle with right and wrong.

But, in the midst of my many weaknesses, I have peace knowing my Heavenly Father loves me without condition. No matter how far off the path I roam, just a glance in his direction, and he comes running to assist me with whatever needs I have. What a blessed child I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment