Monday, February 9, 2015

Miss Audrey in the Park

I'll admit, I don't have much to say these days, and I'm sure nobody out there truly cares, which makes life so easy. I do have some photos to show you though. Lots. I've been wanting to take my beloved granddaughter to the nearby arboretum and shoot some pics of her in a little outfit I bought her for Christmas, and Saturday, I finally did.

Miss Audrey loves to laugh, and we had minutes of pure joy with her almost losing her breath, laughing so hard at something silly Nonni said. I almost lost my breath, too, sitting beside her in the swing, feeling her tiny fingers wrapped around mine, her innocence almost tangible in her striped sweater cap. I know these days are swiftly passing, and I'm making precious memories as often as I can.

Thanks to my twin for coming along and insisting I let her take a few shots of me and Audrey together. Although I wasn't really prepared for photos, I will forever cherish these pictures of this magical day.

To keep the blog from being longer than the Brooklyn Bridge, I've made collages for your viewing pleasure.












6 comments:

  1. Oh, Gayle! The pictures warm my heart, make me smile an laugh out loud. Because I love you, my dear sister-friend, I love Audrey. I so enjoy seeing pictures of you enjoying her and of her enjoying her Nonni. These memories are priceless and ones she will never forget. Love love love all of the pictures. The outfit is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, LOVE each of the photos of you two! Makes my heart smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, My, mY, MY! Candy for my SOUL today! I have to look and look and look and look s'more! Precious grand baby you're certainly blessed with!

    Hugs and happy week, and thanks SO much for sharing these beauties,
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet and precious..love baby laughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was such a memorable day, one I'll never forget. I'm so glad you asked me to share it with you and Miss Audrey. Love you both so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What precious photos and memories galore! I just spent a whole week in TN with my two youngest and there was never a dull moment! Thank you for sharing this special day with us.

    ReplyDelete