Sunday, August 11, 2013

Mosaic Monday ~ Audrey Comes Alive

My new granddaughter is growing so fast, and changing almost daily. I didn't think she could get any cuter, but I do believe she has. Every time I look at her tiny face, I marvel at the Giver of Life.

 
I kept her overnight Saturday, and in the wee hours of Sunday morning, she woke up for a feeding and a diaper change.
 
While changing her diaper, she wet all over herself, which totally woke her up and required a change of clothes. I wish I would've had my camera in hand when I bent over her and said hello in my inimitable baby-talking way. Her smile was totally priceless.

Here is a sampling of the faces she made while we conversed at 4 o'clock in the morning. I hope they brighten your Monday.

 
I'm linking to Mosaic Monday.

8 comments:

  1. How precious! They sure grow up fast, don't they. Enjoy each and every moment of this sweet blessing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so very sweet! You must be in a constant state of enchantment. How wonderful to be close enough to be able to help out and keep her once and a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will grow up KNOWING, your loving face and tender words.
    You both are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that's the sweetest mosaic I've seen! Isn't it so much fun to keep them overnight? I remember those days....I mean nights. She is so precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your granddaughter is beautiful. I can relate as our granddaughter turned 5 months the other day and my husband and I went for an afternoon visit. Those times are so precious to me to hold her and talk to her. She changes so quickly. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always a miracle to me ~ birth ~ and she is beautiful and so precious ~ you are so blessed ~ thanks, carol,xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures definitely brightened my gloomy day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can hardly wait to see what color that hair of hers ends up. Every time I see a picture, I think strawberry blonde. (My all time favorite color.)

    And I have to tell you that I just read your previous post about the laughter aloud to my husband. We both giggled. I really loved that one. Just getting around to seeing it.

    (Also visited your daughter snd read of events from last week. I will be praying for something extraordinary to be fit perfectly into her little family. I would have commented there, but she would probably think I was creepy.)

    ReplyDelete