Monday, October 12, 2015

Finding Autumn


A few days ago, the weather turned a bit cooler, but it didn't last long, of course. Back in the 90s this week. Ugh.

I feel certain the cool air is just around the corner, but over the weekend, I made the executive decision to make autumn happen in my house. It's my favorite season, after all, and it always makes me smile like the little straw girls on the mantel and front door—ear-to-ear!


Joining:
Judith's Mosaic Monday
Smiling Sally's Blue Monday

11 comments:

  1. Hi Gayle,

    Happy Fall! Isn’t it fun finding blues to share?

    Please come back and tell me what you think of my Bowerbirds post.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those birds were so amazing, and I think human males could learn a thing or two about what attracts females and what doesn't. :-)

      Delete
  2. Your home is one of my favorites. You should've included your lovely new red door in the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a tiny part of it in the smaller picture. :-)

      Delete
  3. Happy Fall! Your home is looking wonderful for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fall mantel. Scarecrows are one of my favorites!
    Joy @ Books and Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...I love it! Better than Christmas even...especially since Christmas isn't much like it should be anymore. I sure do hope it cool down for you soon! Fall is definitely my favorite season :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scarecrow. I adore autumn and all the wonderful color. Pretty, fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet and it'll make your little granddaughter smile, too. Gotta be hard to get into an autumn mood when the temps are still in the 90s. Here's to cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete