Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy birthday, dear Audrey!


It's hard to believe, but tomorrow is my granddaughter's 1st birthday. In the 365 days since she's been born, she has brought more joy and sunshine into my life than she could possibly know. No matter how tired I am, or how many burdens I carry, just a glimpse of her smiling face and the gray skies turn blue.

Of course, I have taken hundreds of pictures this past year, and I wish I could post each one for your viewing pleasure, but, alas, that would take a lot of time for all involved. Instead, I've created a collage for each month, and even THAT was hard to do, since I love every picture I took. Really. At any rate, Nonni had to reign it in, but I hope you enjoy the pictures I finally chose.

I love Miss Audrey more than words can tell, and I pray we have many more years together, sharing sunshine, sugar and smiles.


June 2013
(Audrey discovers America.)

July 2013
(Sleeping soundly and having sweet dreams.)

August 2013
(Admiring her blue shoes and mesmerizing Nonni with her blue eyes.)

September 2013
(Sugar and spice, and all things nice.)

October 2013
(Discovering her feet.)

November 2013
(A fun weekend with Nonni.)

December 2013
(Christmas Memories)

January 2014
(Sleeping peacefully in her bed at Nonni's house.)

February 2014
(Another fun weekend with Nonni.)

March 2014
(Being her silly little self.)

April 2014
(Sleeping Beauty. A special month in Aunt Dayle's loving care.)

May 2014
(A month of changes and chicken pox.)

June 2014
(Practicing her raspberries, and looking gorgeous in pink.)
  ♦    ♦    ♦

Happy birthday, my dear Audrey. I hope you have many, many more.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! This brought tears to Aunt Dayle's eyes. What precious collages of your precious grandbaby. She is a blessed little girl to have you for a grandmother. I love her dearly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet twin. She is blessed to have YOU for an aunt.

      Delete
  2. Well, this cyber stalker has watched her grow this past year and thinks that she gets more beautiful by the post. I absolutely love her hair color. When the sun hits it, it looks like gold. You are a Nonni most blessed, Gayle. (And your daughter is a beauty too. I don't know if I have ever told you that.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Debbie. I totally agree with everything you said. :-)

      Delete
  3. I guess if these are the only photos you're going to share with us-- make us suffer-- of the birthday princess, then we'll have to settle. What a doll baby. PLEASE: She canNOT be one year old yet... She's growing in grace and beauty indeed.

    Hugs, Gayle!
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet Kelley. It does seem impossible that she's a year old already.

      Delete
  4. Gayle...what precious, precious photos of this sweet baby. It doesn't seem possible that she is a year old already! You have made some wonderful keepsakes in these collages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Debby, her first year has flown by in a flash of wonderment.

      Delete