Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mosaic Monday ~ Cool Weather and Warm Bread


I just can't help myself. When the weather turns cool, I start baking. Sunday afternoon, I baked Banana Nut Bread. I didn't have any nuts shelled, so I used some of my favorite trail mix instead. 

The outside of the bread has a perfect crunch, while the inside is soft, sweet and moist. I brewed some coffee and enjoyed the bread warm from the oven. I may need bigger clothes by Christmas. ♦

Linking to Mary's Mosaic Monday.

7 comments:

  1. That sounds so good! I always like to bake more when the weather is cool. Banana bread and cranberry bread are my favorites! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cranberry bread sounds awesome! Never tried it. If you have a good recipe, would love it.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photographs...my mouth is watering :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so delicious too!
    Have a happy week
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...that sounds awesome! I love the idea of the trail mix...I just may have to try that...be good in pumpkin bread too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debby, I love pumpkin bread. Never tried the trail mix in it though.

      Delete
  5. Yum, yum, yum! I've got so much weight to lose after being on the road so long. Help me, dear Lord, and that's a sincere prayer.

    ReplyDelete