Thursday, September 26, 2013

A New Blog Header ~ Accepting What Is

For some time now I've been wanting to personalize my blog header, making it less generalized and more specific to me. I might tweak it some, but it's a start in that direction.

Divorce isn't something I celebrate, but it is woven into the fabric of my life, and after 11 years, I fully understand that I may never be married again. I'm not sad about that, and I'm not glad about that. I'm just accepting of that.

As I told someone the other day, some people are single and live alone, while others are married and live lonely. Neither spot is ideal, but I've learned to be content in mine, and that's a beautiful thing. ♦

4 comments:

  1. Gayle,
    You are so right. I appreciate the honesty in your posts. Your new header is just perfect.
    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love, love the new header, and the new title. And I love, love you, twin sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gayle! I love your bright header. I'm sad we can only see a little of your face, because you just radiate light. But it does create interest. (I'm not very artsy at all, actually. Don't listen to me!)

    It seems like you have been thinking hard about your life lately. It's good to be coming around to some peace. I pray that your journey continues in the love of your wonderful family.

    Happy Weekend!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete