Friday, July 26, 2013

My Kitchen Cabinet Makeover

To you who have already read about my kitchen cabinets, you may skip this post. I'm doing a special linking today. :-)

About a month ago, I decided I would do something about my hate-affair with my kitchen cabinets, and the outcome is beyond my expectations.

Here is a "before" picture, after I had taken off the cabinet doors, hoping to spur myself forward with the painting project. (You can read more about it all here.)

BEFORE
And here is a picture of my cabinets now. I chose an unconventional color, but it is the wow factor I've been wanting.
AFTER



I hope you love them as much as I do.


 ♦ ♦ ♦

I'm linking to Cindy's Show and Tell Friday.

6 comments:

  1. They look great-you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come to my house and work your magic.
    The cabinets are BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Are the counters charcoal grayish? Regardless, counters contrast beautifully with the pale blue cabinets. Your vision is right on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Michele. Yes, my counter tops are dark charcoal, and I thought the blue would compliment them and my white appliances beautifully. I wasn't disappointed. :-)

      Delete
  4. WOW! It is the perfect word.....it looks great!!! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete