Friday, April 5, 2013

Dying to Live


Every morning, before leaving for work, I take a peek at my tomato plant growing in a glass in my kitchen window. I don't know how successful I'll be in reaping a harvest, but I'm enjoying watching the miracle of life just the same. Out of darkness and dirt, something beautiful has burst forth. I'm honored to watch it grow.
♦  ♦  ♦  ♦

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit." John 12:24 (KJV)

Linking to:

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I enjoy a lot this kind of things.

    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get tomatoes! New life always points us back to God, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. You just found God's Word hidden in a tomato plant. You are so much my kind of gal.

    ReplyDelete