Saturday, April 28, 2012

Embracing Grace


Although a sack of rocks has been sitting on my chest for a few weeks, I will embrace grace today and keep walking. ♦

"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy,
and find grace to help in time of need." - Hebrews 4:16
____________

(Please click on the link to Spiritual Sundays, where inspiration awaits. I'm also linking to Lorraine's Think on These Things blog party (thanks to the nudging of my twin). I hope you'll stop by.)

9 comments:

  1. As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the LORD by failing to pray for you...
    1 Samuel 12:23

    I'll not try to add to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where would we be if it were not for his marvelous grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, HIS grace is sufficient....God bl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reminder that we can be bold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Gayle,

    Coming boldly... isn't it amazing that we can do that! And to find grace in time of need... Wow! How often I need it.

    Thank you kindly for sharing this encouraging post and linking to Think on These Things. :)

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Captured by His redeeming grace. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great reminder! His GRACE is enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picture. It illustrates the scripture very well. His grace is sufficient. How wonderful to know that.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete