Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Musing


It's been awhile since I've been to Blogville, but I'm here today, grateful for a God who is bigger than any problem that arises. Storm clouds are hovering around those I love, but I am a witness that, when day turns to night, and life isn't going as we planned, God will lead us through the fog if we put our hand in his.

On a happier note, I put my Christmas tree up earlier this month. Its brilliance brings me great delight in the evenings, along with a fire in the fireplace, Christmas music in the background and hazelnut coffee in my cup.

Until we meet again, my blogging pals, I pray that your December days are merry and bright.

7 comments:

  1. I love your sparkly tree! It is so nice to have the comfort of the Lord and the comforts of home embrace us when life gets stormy. Blessings to you and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous tree! It is all decked out in my favorite colors! Pretty and tranquil by the fireplace.

    Nice visiting with you, Gayle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tree and the word "faith" in the background. I think I need to be lifting your family for reasons that God knows.

    And so, I will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with those you love. God bless, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed your blogging. The tree is lovely. Praying for sunshine for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree is one of my favorites in Blogville, and even down the street. (wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gayle,
    Praying for you and your family, sweet sister in Christ, that all will be well with all of you this Christmas season.

    Love,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete