Monday, November 14, 2011

Mosaic Monday: Sky Gazing


For the last week or so, I've been snapping pictures of the sky as I make my way to and from work. It started with a breathtaking sunrise, and it's continued almost daily. I'm having so much fun that I've decided to make this a part of my day. I never cease to be awed by God's masterpieces.

Here are a few shots from the past couple of weeks. Remember, these are taken with my iPhone, while driving as fast as the law allows, trying to watch the road and watch the sky. Sometimes my windows and windshield  are dirty to boot, but the majesty always comes through.

Linking to Mosaic Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to your sky gazing photos! They have become a "moment of silence" for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like a symphony in the sky. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete