Friday, June 17, 2011

Enchanting

There's an enchanting arboretum a few miles from my house. Not only is it a feast for the eyes, it provides a soothing serenity that money can't buy. I go there whenever I can. On this particular day, my daughter took a quick dash (and splash) through the water wall.

That's me on the bench, catching a quick nap.

Leslie, soaking it all in.
 
Majestic.
 
Pretty in pink.
______________________

It's been awhile since I joined Cindy's Show and Tell Friday, so I am.

Happy weekend y'all.

5 comments:

  1. I think you and Dayle once visited this place together, and one of you blogged your day. I just remember that because I thought it looked like a great place to visit. I would love a place like that nearer to me. We have the local university botantical gardens, and I enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is the very best time of the year, IMO. Your photos give reason to why I feel that way. Lovely "freeze-frame"type of day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to spend the day. We all need those places where we can go and soak in the beauty and serenity. Thanks for sharing these pretty pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a beautiful place. I miss grass and trees and green and blooms! Enjoy! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could use a walk through the water wall. Hot!

    ReplyDelete