Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall ~ Inside and Out

Friday evening, after a long day at work, I turned into my driveway and my mouth fell open--literally. My flowerbeds, once plain and boring, had become charming and quaint. Seems my twin sister and her spouse had ventured into my yard and left wonderful things behind. The pumpkins, scarecrows (notice the twins on the right-hand side), mums, pansies and crotons are all their doing. Simple things; loads of pleasure.

Their labor of love nudged me into bringing fall inside as well. I've posted of few glimpses.





 


 ____________

I'm linking to my twin sister's Simple Pleasures blog party. Come on over!

13 comments:

  1. These are beautiful photos. What a sweet sis and bro-in-law! Thanks for sharing this sneak peak into your lovely fall home. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'morn, Gayle ~ May I borrow your sis & bil? What a sweet gesture, I know that put a huge smile on your face & would brighten any day.

    Have a beautiful weekend ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful thing for them to do. Such a great pleasure.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a simple pleasure doing this for you, sweet sis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the twin scarecrows and peep into your beautful home. What a sweet thing for your sister and her husband to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, wanted to say your header photo is stunningly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pictures and home.. Can you sister visit me too !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. Your photos of your home are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful simple pleasure...for you, Dayle and Bill!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!
    ... Love the black n' gold treatment inside! Thanks for sharing a bit of "you" with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful surprise...you are indeed one blessed lady. It looks so pretty and fallish. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gayle,
    You are very blessed with a wonderful sister and brother in law! They obviously love you very much to surprise you like they did! What a great Simple Pleasure, for sure. Loved seeing the inside of your beautiful home decorated for Fall.

    ~Jean

    ReplyDelete
  13. Inside and out look great.
    Your table is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete