Thursday, July 22, 2010

Show and Tell Friday - Charlie Girl

I'm joining Cindy's "Show and Tell Friday." 

Charlie is the newest member of our family. A mix of German Shepherd and Australian Shepherd, she's a barrel of laughs, and a bushel of fun. She can also be messy and stinky, unlike most things showcased at this party. :-)

For some reason, she finds enjoyment sleeping in odd positions. On this particular day, she was going, going and gone. She never even blinked as she made her descent.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Gayle, Love your girl Charlie, there is nothing sweeter than a tired pup!! I have a collection of silly sleeping photos too.
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dang....is she adorable or what? And I love her name ===an old perfume product "charlie girl".

    For your convenience, Here Is My Show and Tell Bargain Link. Hope to see you visit with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest thing!! I have a niece who sleeps the same way. Doesn't matter how uncomfortable it looks to the rest of us, she's out like a light.

    And I thought, when seeing this title, that you were going to tell us that you used to be a model and were a "Charlie (perfume) Girl". I think that might have been spelled differently though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. had to pop over and see what that dog was all about! super cute. i don't know how they can sleep like they do, my cat does the same thing. so strange!

    coming over from show and tell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Animals are so funny! I love this. We've had cats and dogs that sleep on their backs with their paws up. Thanks for sharing! ♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!! I am hosting a CSN Giveaway on my blog and would love for you to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your pictures are just wonderful!
    I have 4 dogs, myself~
    Thank you for sharing!
    Have a good evening!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete