Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesdays Unwrapped--Sweet Memories


A few weeks ago, while packing for her first business trip (thanks to a nice promotion), my one and only child remarked that being an adult still catches her off guard occasionally. Her being an adult catches me off guard occasionally, too.

Some days, I'd like to turn back the hands of time and relive those fleeting days of childhood when she pretended to be a mother of her own. Other days, I marvel at what a wise and wonderful woman she's growing up to be.

Today, I'm unwrapping the sweet memories of yesterday. They have surely shaped the woman of today.♦
________________

For more unwrappings, visit chatting at the sky.

 tuesdays unwrapped at cats

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post!

    I am treasuring each and every blessed day I have with my daughter before she begins her senior year! I am soooo not ready for her to "growup"

    Have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete