Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Tuesdays Unwrapped"

I'm unwrapping Reassuring Words today. After months of roller coaster riding, they are a welcome sound, indeed.

And they have come in all sorts of packages: The Bible. E-mails. Blogs. Text messages. The telephone. My daily devotional. Songs. The mouths of family. The mouths of friends.

The bottom line is this: I'm God's child. He commands the winds and the waves. He owns the cattle on a thousand hills. The hairs of my head (all bajillion of them) are numbered. He knows what I have. He knows what I need. And no matter what the circumstances may be, he will provide for me. Not because I'm perfect, but because I'm his.♥
____________________

To find more of God's gifts, visit Tuesday's Unwrapped at Emily's blog.

6 comments:

  1. And I'll say Amen, too! Beautiful.

    One thing I didn't post about my mama. She uses the verse 'my Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills' whenever a telemarketer calls her house. Then she'll witness to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very comforting truth. Thank you!

    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good truth and beautiful pictures on your blog.

    Thanks for visiting over at my place!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dayle, you stole my word.

    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo!!
    I made a similar one for my Valentine's post.

    ReplyDelete