Monday, February 8, 2010

"Multitude Monday" - A Thousand Gifts Unwrapped

A Chinese philosopher once said, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." Today, I'm linking at Ann Voskamp's inspirational blog, A Holy Experience, and taking the first step toward unwrapping a thousand gifts from the Giver of good things. Some might be obvious, some not so obvious, but all will be good. Ann calls it "Multitude Monday." All are invited to unwrap their treasures.
_______________________________________________

1. Taste buds to enjoy Chocolate Cobbler.

 2. Daily evidence that God is bigger than anything I face.

3. Love letters in the sand.

4. Mom's wisdom.

5. Dad's prayers.

6. Sisters to laugh with.

7. The smile of my December gift, unwrapped in 1985.
____________________________________________

"If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give 'good' things to them that ask him?"- Matthew 7:11 (NIV)

4 comments:

  1. I like the look of that chocolate cobbler. Reckon it would be on my list too, if anyone round here had made one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayle,

    Thank you for visisting my corner, and taking the times to write.

    May you have a week full of endless gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gayle,

    Rejoicing with you today over the abundance of His hand!! Thank you for sharing your many blessings... God is so good, yes??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really think I need the recipe for the "chocolate cobbler". I am a choc-o-holic.

    ReplyDelete