Friday, February 19, 2010

Show and Tell Friday - Dazzling Tulips


Thanks to unusually cold temps in South East Texas this winter, I find myself focused on warm winds of spring, although those winds can turn really hot really quickly. This bouquet of fresh tulips and blue irises have dazzled me for a few days. The tulips smell sweeter than honey, and every time I look at them, I know my Redeemer lives.



I'm linking to Cindy's "Show and Tell Friday." Scoot on over and see who's showcasing what.

5 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful flower! I'm in So Cal so we don't get much of a winter here:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is the best. Bright and beautiful flowers. Thanks we still have about 8" of snow on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What vibrant colors! I am ready to see some signs of spring here.

    ReplyDelete