Monday, February 22, 2010

Multitude Monday - Counting A Thousand Gifts

Today, I'm taking another step toward unwrapping a thousand gifts from the Giver of good things. All are invited to unwrap their treasures at "Multitude Monday."

#17. A twin sister who lives down the lane.

#18. A twin sister who shares sausage sandwiches.


#19. Friends who make me laugh.
#20. Blue skies.
#21. Fresh sheets.

#22. The scent of dazzling tulips in my room.

#23. Iced tea.
#24. Hot tea.

#25. Dr. Berke.

#26. News of my daughter's promotion.
#27. Opportunity calling.

#28. My "Frosted Sugar Cookie" candle.
______________________

"If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give 'good' things to them that ask him?"- Matthew 7:11 (NIV)

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo of your twin and how blessed to live so close to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back at ya, sis! I love living "down the lane." And I loved your grateful list. Even when things are tough, counting blessings is a wonderful cure for the blahs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having fun counting my gifts. I am almost up to 900, but since I was already doing a thankful Thursday post, I list them on Thursdays. Thanks for joining in a couple of weeks ago. Somehow I missed commenting when you did. You are so lucky to have your sister living close by. Mine lives 18 hours away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very blessed by reading about multitude Monday and the inspiration for it at the linked blog.

    I'm not quite sure how I meandered here. I have a habit of taking little trails which inevitably lead to pleasant discoveries like this.

    I enjoyed your post about the persistance of God as well. I have bookmarked "you" for a return visit.

    May God bless...

    ReplyDelete